Pages

Labels

Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 8, Poem # 27 Miss Muffet and Jack Horner

Miss Muffet and Jack Horner
By Melody Beerbower

There once was a girl named Miss Muffet
Who sat all day on her tuffet.
No one ever sat beside her,
Except the occasional spider
She really had to rough it.

There once was a boy named Jack Horner
Who spent most of his time in the corner.
He liked Christmas pies,
And Miss Muffet's eyes
If fact, he really adored her.

With little Miss Muffet away,
Jack sat on her tuffet to play.
She was shock to learn
Upon her return
That he was sitting in her whey.

Said Miss Muffet a little unkind
"I say! Young man, do you mind?
On sitting yourself in this seat,
You sat on the food I would eat,
Were it not spread all over behind."

Jack jumped up when he heard,
Exclaiming, "Oh my word!"
"That I'd be in your way
When I sat down to play,
The thought to me never occurred."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!